Sponsors

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Potty Mouth!


So, I have a bit of a potty mouth.  Always have, probably always will.  The only times I really ever got in trouble in school was for cursing in class.  I especially curse when I get miffed, and nothing gets me miffed like a 5 and 6 year old who ignore what their Daddy has to say.  I won't hit the kids, and all that angry just pops out into curse words.

Yesterday my 5 and 6 year old were lobbing f-bombs at each other.  When my wife confronted them, their response "Daddy says it".  UGH!  Needless to say, I got in trouble!  I will have to learn and try to do better, the kids are now officially at the age where they will use what I say against me.

I guess I will need to find a new outlet for my rage, perhaps I will take up knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment